- Pop up promotion at Birmingham Bullring
- Creation of exhibition panels
- Publicity drive with flight attendant and pilot-dressed ambassadors
- ‘Give-a-way’ handout activity
- Creation of holiday competition
- Competition strategy with press media
- Design and production of adverts
- Online interaction and data capture
- ‘Cloud Nine’ database development
- Positive and extensive media coverage
Our competitions attracted a total of 571 entries, and media coverage across four partner newspapers, including full-page and two-page features and several front-page promotional panels, all branded with the Birmingham International Airport logo.
Competition winners chose holidays to Las Vegas, Mauritius, the Caribbean and Jamaica, and the follow-up coverage served to highlight the breadth of destinations served.
This pop-up activity saw a 31% uplift in subscribers to the newsletters with long haul destination bookings up 12% amongst partner airlines.