Creating a stir around a blockbuster opportunity
When an international production company chose to film blockbuster The Duchess at Kedleston Hall, the National Trust asked us if we could make the most of the opportunity and help boost its visitor numbers. We applied a design and PR campaign, with an emphasis on media relations to deliver results across the country.
- Exhibition design to bring the film’s ‘behind-the-scenes’ story to life
- Advertisement, leaflets and posters design featuring star Keira Knightly
- Exhibition exposure and publicity campaign
- National and regional media contact and liaison
- National and regional press release distribution
- Co-ordinated Christmas openings and event strategy and plan
- Springboard promotional campaign across seven National Trust properties
Extensive press coverage for The Duchess exhibition was achieved including a feature in The Telegraph. The Christmas public relations campaign generated coverage across TV, radio, regional interest magazines, newspapers and online. Our publicity ensured the exhibition, which was well-received by visitors, was effectively and successfully publicised.